Thank you for your interest in ‘Salt on the Pier’ Restaurant as a Function Venue.
Our Function Information package has all the information that you may require for your next function whether it is a wedding/Reception/Birthday.
Function Information Package- Salt on the Pier Function Information Package
Mid winter Christmas function - Mid Winter Christmas 2017
Christmas functions 2017- Christmas Menu_Salt on the Pier 2017 (please note that these menus can be customised to suite your needs, please inquire, thank you)
We have a special Christmas Lunch menu available. Please Enquire by sending an email. thanks.
- The ‘Salt on the Pier’ Restaurant is available and can cater to a Breakfast, Lunch or Evening Function.
- Our venue comfortably seats 80 people for either a set menu or buffet dining – inclusive of room for a head table or guest speaker if required.
- Our venue can also cater for up to 120 people if a finger food selection was the preferred option – a minimum of 65 people are required for this option
- A venue fee is payable in advance – our venue fee covers all linen on tables and the sole use of our restaurant.
- We ask that you provide any additional table settings and decorations; however we would love to assist you in set-up allowing you to enjoy your day.
- ‘Salt on the Pier’ features a cozy deck which caters to smokers or those needing a little fresh air.
- A perfect compliment to the evening is a stroll along the New Brighton Pier which access can be provided all evening.
- The ‘Salt on the Pier’ is a fully licensed venue. Our license can be beneficial for those whom like to celebrate a little longer, with closing times mutually agreed.
- ‘Salt on the Pier’ provides an extensive beverage selection inclusive of Tap Beer, Bottled Beer, Both NZ and International Wines, Cocktails and Non – Alcoholic Beverages to suit all ages and taste.
- You are welcome to bring in your own entertainment inclusive of Band, DJ or Juke Box.
- We do offer our own in-house stereo system which provides quality sound if you wish to bring your own music, or you are able to choose from our extensive selection.
We at ‘Salt on the Pier’ understand how important your Function is and will do everything we can to exceed your expectations. We are more than happy to customize our service and menus to meet your requirements, so please don’t hesitate to discuss any request you may desire.
We look forward to being of future service and assistance in discussing our venue for your Function.