Function Information Package – Download Salt on the Pier Function Information Package
FUNCTIONS VENUE HIRE & MINIMUM SPEND
Our ground floor café is available for your function at no charge (available in the evenings only), providing a minimum spend is achieved of $1000, on one tab (conditions apply).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner bookings of 15-25 persons (20 or more people is deemed a function) may in some circumstances require credit card details to be held on file before they can be confirmed. This will be clarified and more information provided when the booking is made.
To secure the sole use of the Restaurant the following hire charges apply:
Monday – Thursday – venue hire $350+GST – day or evening
(minimum numbers apply)
Friday – Sunday – venue hire $500+GST – day or evening
(finger food function minimum persons = 60)
(a la carte minimum persons = 40)
(Ask us about our special Christmas Function Packages)
Our Christmas menus are now ready for download! Click the button below.
Flexibility is yours. A credit limit will be set by you and guests can then charge onto the function bar tab. Once this limit has been reached, further funds can be added to the account or guests can pay their own way at the bar. You as the account holder can specify the range of beverages available on the bar account.
Whilst we are licensed until 2.00am, your function finishing time will be agreed upon in conjunction with the Duty Manager and yourself. We are a responsible alcohol venue and ultimately the decision to curtail service of alcohol will remain with the Duty Manager.
TABLECLOTHS & SETTINGS
Linen tablecoths are provided in either White, Black, Red, Burgandy or Blue. Any additional decorations or table settings are supplied by yourself. We will assist with the decoration and set up for you.
A chalk board welcoming the Newly weds is available up on request
No additional fees are charged for staff. We provide our sufficient professional service staff for you at no charge, and we’ll clean up for you too!
FUNCTION VENUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Deposit – a non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required on cofirmation of your reservation, payable by direct credit to our ANZ bank account Jenni and Vinny Company Limited. Ac number: 01 0671 0211466 010.
2. This deposit will be deducted from your final account.
3. Payment for your function must be completed on the night. We accept all major credit cards, except Diners and AMEX.
4. Final Numbers – Final numbers must be confirmed at least 72 hours prior to the event. This number can be decreased or increased however the number confirmed 72 hours prior is the minimum amount that will be charged.
5. If you are paying by direct credit or cheque, please let us know prior to your event. (in this event your payment must be received two working days prior to your function date).
6. Bookings of functions on Public Holidays will incur a surcharge of 20%.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to conduct themselves (and ensure the same of their guests) in a legal and responsible manner. If there is any breakage or damage to Salt on the Pier property you will be charged accordingly, and a cost will be incurred for any cleaning.
8. Salt on the Pier is a responsible alcohol venue. Service of alcohol is at the discretion of our staff and the Manager on Duty. We are required to comply with the obligations of the sale and supply of alcohol act 2012 and we reserve our rights pursuant to that act in relation to the sale and supply of alcohol. We also reserve the right to remove any person from the premise acting in an irresponsible or inappropriate manner. No food or alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises.